Monday, January 21, 2013

What I'm loving:

Lately I've been drooling over interesting sunglasses. Even though you can only wear them outside during the day (unless you're really cool and wear them inside and at night) they can be an awesome statement piece. When I run errands, I can't leave my house without a pair of sunnies on or I'll feel naked. The classics, such as aviators and wayfarers, are always a good go to but I've been wearing those obnoxiously large frames because they cover almost my entire face which I kind of like...

Some other trends I've been seeing is colored frames, reflective lenses, new shapes, and patterns. Here's a few examples:


 







 
Don't all of your sunglasses seem boring now?

xx Lucy

Photos courtesy of: Jeremy Scott, Tsumori, Moo, Barton Perreira, The Row, Illesteva, Cynthia Rowley, Linda Farrow, Miu Miu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts