Sunday, January 20, 2013

S/S 2013 Trends

As I posted earlier, with a new year comes new trends.

As the weather gets warmer, I want to incorporate some color into my otherwise depressing color scheme. For s/s 2013, I'm going to focus on styling bold geometric prints, colorful florals, electric neons, soft leathers, and fresh whites. Worn denim is also a spring staple so distressed boyfriend jeans and extra light washes are necessary. Lastly, I'm going to make use of all of the striped tee shirts in my closet. Let me show you what will influence my style for this upcoming spring and summer:
















 
 
xx Lucy
 

 
Photos courtesy of: Celine, Isabel Marant, Chanel, Rotarte, Prabal Gurung, Chloe, Diane von Furstenberg, Araks, Burberry Prorsum, Proenza Schouler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts